Let the Music Play

Today I saw a song that I fell in love with more due to its picturization than its music, although I won't say the music was bad. The song is Galliyan from Ek Villain. The song has the most fantastic visuals..I mean a place full of butterflies, a sea lit by bioluminescence at night and colourful underwater fish. Sometimes movies transport us to a dreamland; only if real life wasn't so cruel ! Anyways..its nice to view exotic places :)


Galliyan reminded me of another song which is an old favourite..eventhough they are both quite different. The end result is that both songs are constantly playing in my head today:-


Comments

  1. Nice blog. I share a same blog. Have a look
    http://infinitudefeelings.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Anushka. I will surely check your blog out.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment