Happy Friendship Day


(Image from the Internet)



Today, I remember the friend
  • With whom I collected chakris from the safeda tree
  • With whom I took part in a school play
  • With whom I played in snow
  • With whom I played Name Place Animal Thing
  • With whom I played Miss Mary and My Mother She told
  • With whom I played football and cricket
  • With whom I sang in the school choir
  • With whom I ran down hills and played in streams
  • With whom I played chuppan chupai and pakdam pakdai
  • With whom I played Business, Ludo, Snakes and Ladders and Pictionary
  • With whom I had that awesome golguppe after school
  • With whom I was reprimanded for talking too much in class
  • With whom I talked non-stop till the school bus was ready to leave
  • With whom I talked on the phone even at home
  • With whom I went crazy singing songs in between classes
  • With whom I made fun of boys and other girls
  • With whom I went on a trek
  • With whom I went to see a movie on the last day of our exams
  • With whom I had debates on the political status of our country
  • With whom I went shopping
  • With whom I scouted through the entire city to catch a newly released movie
  • With whom I experimented with different cuisines
  • With whom I giggled about our teachers


So many happy moments and joys spent in the company of friends

Happy Friendship Day to All my Friends! :)

Comments