Comic Books


I love comic books and cartoons. It may seem kiddish but I still love to read a Tinkle Digest whenever I can lay my hands on one.


Recently I discovered a website where one can read or download magazines. It even has comics like Pinky, Biloo, Chacha Chaudhary and Tinkle Digest. Seeing them I just had to read them. They aren't that interesting anymore but stil it just feels really good.


The reading bought back memories of my childhood. My dad was in the Army, a posting meant moving, leaving things behind.. a home, a school, place and most importantly friends. It was hard but it had its pros also like Travel. I have travelled a lot, by train, plane and car. One of the best things about travelling was being bought comic books such Chacha Chaudhary, and later Tinkle Digest and Archies.


I was a fast reader and I loved reading all kinds of fiction, comics to classics. By the time I was 12, I had read most classics. Comics were obviously easy read and lot of fun. I used to finish reading the comic before the train even left the platform. The journey thus started on a happy note.


Its beautiful to recollect those memories again.


Comments